Monday, September 1, 2008

Orkut.com

I have just recently come across a service that Google offers; Orkut.com. I know that you are all familiar with myspace, facebook...etc., and you probably have accounts there. I know that I do. What I like about Orkut is that when I sign into Gmail, Blogger, or Orkut I am signed into all three. I like the fact that I don't get popup adds of half naked people when I am logging on or off of the Orkut site. I also like the features and apps that can be added very quickly to my profile.

For all of you that are blogging you might like Orkut because not only can people see your profile on Orkut, but they can read you blog on the same site. It's pretty cool. It's hard to explain everything about it so my reccomendation would be to go to: www.orkut.com and activate your account. You can also find the site by going to the Google homepage and then clicking on the "more" tab on the top left of the screen.

No comments: