Saturday, September 13, 2008

This is Why I Run


I am just finishing up with my second week of training and things are going really well. It helps to have two other people training with me (Brent and Jared.) The increased mileage isn't as big of a deal when you have someone to run with to pass the time.
Brent, has mentioned a couple of times how every time he goes for a run he notices the bikers zipping right past him and it makes him question why in the world he would be running instead of on his bike training. Today he is actually riding 70 miles. He's a sport to be running with us because I know it is so much slower than what he is used to. However, I present exibit A (photo) on why running might be a good alternative to bike riding. Yes, I know that this is an extreme example, but very possible. Running on trails will at least help us to avoid certain death.
Happy ride...

No comments: